Custom Search

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

fifteen minutes

and speaking of......fifteen minutes. Where's mine??? Have been searching for it ever since Andy Warhol said in 1968 that "In the future, everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes." I started searching, with much enthusiasm, immediately thereafter. Over the years there have been numerous interpretations and derivations of his phrase, with probably the most familiar, being; "my fifteen minutes." That's the one that me and umpteen millions of other seekers like to use. All of us in this 'informal club' are still searching. Boy, its sure nice having so much company on my journey to fame. Every now and then me and the others start to despair, then Wham!, along comes someone like, say, Casey Anthony or maybe even the Octomom. Hmmm!!!, lets see who else that we might want to emulate, Hmmm!, maybe Charlie Sheen or even John Edwards. And maybe, "NOT". They all got theirs, where's ours? Hmmm!!; 'but' - maybe we don't really want it bad enough after all, me and the others. Still searching, me and the others................ Credits: http://en.wikipedia.org/ & me

No comments:

Post a Comment